Where have we been?

November 30th, 2017

Hello and thank you for stopping in to check out our blog!  While talking to Tim earlier today, he asked why I have not kept up with my weekly Youtube videos or blog and I could not give him a reason other than thinking that no one cares to read these or follow our journey. He made a great point replying that its not about who cares or who reads it, but for me to use it as a source of "venting". So here I am, to give some updates, to "vent" and get back on this blogging saddle :)
-Brooke

Updates on Tim:
Tim has been doing a wonderful job getting back to his regular self. He has visited a neurologist after his amnesia episode. The neurologist verified that Tim did indeed have Transient Global Amnesia and also has likely been having Partial Focal Seizures for most of his life, and that a medication he was on likely lowered the seizure threshold. He's been doing great and I am so proud of him.

Infertility Update:
I finally decided to really get on the ball to finding out why we just aren't getting anywhere. Last month I visited a new Ob-Gyn who advised she doesn't think that I am ovulating at all. She ordered blood tests and glucose tests on CD 21 (day before thanksgiving) and also ordered a semen analysis for Tim. We are expecting to hear the results either this week or next week.

Getting rid of stress?:
Anyone who has been trying to conceive for as long as we have ( over 2 years) , you come to realize there are people who are not on your side in life. After all we have been through this year, the people you expect to be there for you are your family and after spending over 24 years trying to include someone in your life who truely doesn't want to be there, gets stressful. Sometimes it is best to just expel those from your life who aren't there to support you or to be positive. We have enough stress going on of things out of our control, than to let 'family' come in and create more. I am so thankful for my mother and her side of my family, so loving and caring, wish I could say the same about my dad's side, but that is their loss. I stop the abuse here and I couldn't be happier.

I will have another update posted as soon as we find out our results from our testing, which will hopefully  be soon.

Create your happy space. Thank you for checking in. Spread the love everyone!

-Tim & Brooke

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infertility RECAP & Update 1/2 March 2018